Sunday, July 4, 2010

Land of the Free and the Home of the..Sick

Hello to you and yours! I hope that your 4th has been more eventful than mine. That's right....it has been an unfortunate day at my house. I was so looking forward to a relaxing Fourth of July in the pool. I was in Brazil last summer so we really didn't celebrate :) I spent the day on the couch. I have developed a cold in the last 48 hours and let me say....I don't do well being sick. I absolutely hate it. I hate spending the day on the couch, I hate not being able to breathe, and I hate the constant headache. I did get to spend some quality time with the Lord this morning which was wonderful and I did get out briefly for a meal with the family.

I also had a front row seat to one of the best firework shows. Our neighbors put on a ballin' show every Fourth of July and every New Years Eve.
Woo Hoo!
Jeff and Mangs

My sweet parents...
Technically, we are celebrating the 4th tomorrow since everyone is off. I am hoping I will be better by then. I would covet your prayers that I would feel better because I am supposed to have surgery on Wednesday and do not know if they will let me go in if I am sick. I do not want to put it off! Well, I am off to bed shortly if I can sleep through the continued fireworks show going on outside....
Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...