Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gallbladder-less Update

So my surgery was pushed back from last Wednesday to this past Monday. I checked-in at about 10 and my surgery started about 12:30. I don't remember much.....they gave me some good meds. Mom and Amy were there and Amy pretty much documented me on meds....what a sweet sister. Surgery went well and I am just recovering now. I am definitely still in some pain but it is nothing too terrible...I have caught up on some reading but mostly done a lot of sleeping. It has been pretty relaxing and I have had a pretty good nurse. Thanks Mom! Hopefully, recovery will not take too much longer. Thank you for all of your prayers! They are appreciated! Hopefully I will be back to normal in no time! Hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...