Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let's Start Things Off

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing....we'll see how it goes. I'm starting this so that I can keep my friends, family, acquaintances, etc. updated about my summer. I am going to Belo Horizonte, Brazil with Campus Outreach this summer. I absolutely cannot wait. We literally have less than two weeks before we leave! Between now and then I have to move out of the dorms, take finals, and pack for being out of the country for two weeks. Sounds easy enough. Well, I'm out because I have an insane amount of stuff to do and also because I'm not really feeling witty at the moment. P.S. Don't expect much from this blog :) I'm new so give me a break. Also, some quick updates as far as Brazil. Pray that the rest of our support comes in before we have to leave! We are so so close! Also, pray for our team (which is studly by the way) as we prepare to leave..I think everyone is feeling a bit overwhelmed. Until later.... Love Wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...