Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Break from the Madness

Even though my life has been incredibly crazy lately I had an amazingly relaxing weekend before finals and more madness starts this week. On Friday night I was blessed to celebrate one year of dating with this amazing guy. The past year has been amazing and I am so thankful for him. What a blessing he has been to my life so far. Thanks Brett!


So after dinner with this one we went swing dancing with some pretty amazing people! It was such a fun way to end the semester. Here are just a couple of pictures from the evening...

mmm...love these two girls

So...needless to say...the start of my weekend was amazing. Then, Saturday, Sarah, Julie and I had our traditional trip to Fairhope! Sad to say this was the final time this tradition will happen but it was so much fun! I love my original roomies and I couldn't ask for better friends! They are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...