Monday, June 25, 2012

The Weekend

The past weeks have been both busy and relaxing. Currently I am in Puerto Rico with my husband and his family so I will not be posting until I get back.

I did however want to give a huge congratulations to two dear friends who tied the knot this weekend! Sadly, the camera was packed away for vacation but I was blessed to be a small part of this special day! Unfortunately, all I have are a few phone photos.....
Bridesmaids with the bride....

Brett and I at the rehearsal dinner...

Then came the wedding day...
Love you!!
Quite possibly one of the prettiest setting for a wedding! I think it rained everywhere except Dorgan's Inn on this day!! :) 
I mean really....is she not so beautiful?? 

First dance
Brett caught this shot.....end of the night! :) Ready for the honeymoon! :)
Sunset after the wedding.....beautiful
I love you sweet friend and am so thankful I had the privilege to stand by you on your special day! It was perfect and you and Dustin are such a sweet example!! LOVE YOU!!


Now....I must get back to my vacation for the week...... :) 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, don't you just love wedding season??? Love these pics...such a gorgeous wedding and beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...