Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dear Daddy


Dear Daddy, 
Thank you for always working so hard. Thank you for always tucking us in at night and telling us a "dirty" story about the horse falling into the mud and a "clean" one about him getting a bath! Thank you for calling your "cinnamon roll girls" on Sunday mornings. Thank you for being the most caring father. Thank you for loving mom so well. Thank you for constantly having a project and showing us the importance of hard work. Thank you for telling us "one foot in front of the other!" Thank you for the constant reminder from early on that "the first shall be last and the last shall be first." Thank you for being a good example for Brett to see. Thank you for the 6 AM math sessions. Thank you for all of the many many opportunities you gave us. Thank you for encouraging me in everything that I ever did. Thank you for showing me that the most important thing in this life is my relationship with God. Thank you for showing me how to be a giver and not a taker. Thank you for being so generous. Thank you for praying with us and reading God's Word with us. Thank you for walking me down the aisle and giving me away almost 8 months ago! Thank you for being there. Thank you for being one of the greatest role models in my life.

I love you so so much!

Love,
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...