Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Love Lucy!

Amy wanted me to take some pictures of she and Pudge to document this time in their life. We started a bit early and I think they turned out great! 
 I mean really...she should be pregnant all the time. Her little bump suits her!
So cute
 These were Amy's baby booties and her Scripture memory cards from when she was little...
Mangs, I cannot wait for August! You are going to be the best mom and Lucy is one loved and blessed little girl to have you and Jeff as parents! Thanks for letting me take some pictures of the three of you! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a sweet post. You did a fabulous job taking pics, girlfriend! She looks so happy and radiant...I know y'all can't wait for baby Lucy to arrive! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...