Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Happy Day--The Details

Since our event was such a DIY one, I decided to dedicate a post solely to the details. They all made our wedding picture perfect and I was thankful that our photographer captured all of the details that I was unable to see come together that day! :) 
Boys boutonnieres. Brett's on the right...
How cool that the photographer caught this shot!
Programs made by yours truly...
Love this sign that mom got Brett and I
At the front of our entrance
Leading into the aisle
Our backdrop. A dear friend cut down the trees and made our cross for us!
My beautiful monogrammed ribbon on my bouquet..
Our covenant we signed
Chalkboard signs
Loved our "Love Birds" sign!!
We had a milk and cookies bar and this was our set up
Cute little details! Cookies made by Elizabeth Epperson
Toasting glasses
More details
Favors table....Magnets, Pears, and Apples
My cake table setup 
Our cakes--I LOVED them!
Ring pictures

So many of these details were put together by these sweet girls.....
Catherine, Julie, Mangs, Linds, Mom, and my Aunt Amy! Y'all were an unbelievable blessing and help during the months leading up to the wedding and especially the day before and day of!!

So those were MOST of our details from our day!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...