Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Happy Day- The Ceremony

I watched from a window as guests poured in. Finally, it was time to begin.....
Grandmothers were seated...
Mothers were seated....
Chris, the best man, and the groom waiting....
My brother, Eric, leading the crowd in the hymn, "In Christ Alone"

Then...off went our bridal party...


Finally, it was time for my daddy to walk me down the aisle..
Hold it together Laura.....Hold it together!
Well, that just didn't happen. Dad and I were both a mess of tears walking down the aisle!
Brett had specific instructions not to look until I hit the aisle. This is the face I saw when he looked up..
He did better than us...but there were still a few tears!
Brett, Dad, Me, and Mom all crying! I promise I really was excited! :)
Love this picture.
And this one....
Our beautiful setup
Signing our covenant
Praying together
Almost married! 
You may kiss your bride!! :)

WE DID IT!
Had to throw this last one in! When we got back Linds came up to me crying and so happy! She goes, "I'm sorry! I'm emotional cause I'm pregnant!!" :) haha. One of the sweetest moments! 

The ceremony was both Brett and I's favorite part of the day. I remember the things that were said. I loved our vows and the meaning behind them. Chris did such a great job of making everything personal. 
It was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of you walking down the aisle are just beautiful and that black and white one with your father...lovely! What a gorgeous veil too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was certainly a mess that day! :) I loved my veil! A sweet friend made it! It also had my monogram on the back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...