Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break...Just In Time

I think it is hilarious how different spring break is now that I am out of high school and college. It used to be about the beach, friends, and lots of late nights. Now, it is about rest....that is all. This one will include family, fiance, some wedding plans, and resting. I am thrilled. 

I am glad that Brett and I get to spend some time together. Right now we are in Phenix City visiting his family. Even though it is not the beach, it is wonderful to get away and be with his parents. 

I will get to see my niece this week and will definitely be by the pool some during too. I am so thankful for this time.


While I am thinking about it, please be praying for my sister, brother, brother-in-law, and the rest of their team that is in Uganda this week. They got there on Friday and will be there until Thursday. We have talked to them and I am so encouraged by what they have said. They seem to be doing great and I am confident that the Lord will bless their time!!

The Lord is doing some big things in my heart. I am so grateful for the Holy Spirit who convicts and a Father who forgives and loves me so well. I am learning a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...