Friday, April 29, 2011

The Princess of Quite A Lot

That is what my mom has always called me...It's a Mary Engelbreit thing. Amy was always the "Queen of Everything," I was the "Princess of Quite A Lot," and Sam was the "Prince of Whatever's Left!"

This morning, I woke up at 4:30 to watch the royal event take place. Honestly, I haven't been counting down the days or anything and it was pretty much a last minute decision but I am glad that I did. Brett even came over early to watch it with me! How sweet is he? I mean....he watched like 45 minutes and then fell asleep but....at least he came! :)


I mean....she was beautiful. I have to say, I don't think that Prince William is that good looking (sorry ladies!) but Kate, she is stunning, elegant, and so classy. It was a beautiful wedding! 

Her dress....oh her dress. I LOVED it! I mean....I don't know what I expected but it would have been so easy for her to go SUPER modern but I thought it was just the right balance of tradtional and modern for this future queen! 

In a little over 6 months....this will be me! I might be partial but I am thinking mine will be better than Will and Kate's! :) It will be perfect and I can't wait...

I'll leave you with this.....Here is another princess who was excited for the royal wedding as well!


Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...