Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Spring Break has been wonderful. We got back from Phenix City on Wednesday. I got to spend a day or so with my niece and sister-in-law which was so wonderful! They are now picking up Amy, Jeff, Eric and the rest of the team that went to Uganda! They are back and I am so excited! They had an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures!!

Last night, Brett and I made a spur of the moment trip to Dauphin Island. It was so nice to drive and just be together.


As we are almost there a friend called and said a group of our friends were getting together to watch The Passion. We rushed back so that we could hang out and watch. While that movie is not always easy to watch, it certainly is good to remember what He suffered for us. Although I am sure that this movie is a good picture, it probably doesn't compare at all to what He suffered for us. 

Brett found this video and I thought I would share. I am so thankful that He willingly came to this earth, lived a perfect life, died, and even faced the full wrath of God all for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...