Thursday, September 2, 2010

Growing Up

This will be short and sweet. Hopefully I will have more exciting posts this weekend but I thought I'd check in. Student teaching is in full swing. I wake up at 5:15, spend 7-9 hours at my school, come home, maybe run, eat dinner, and am ready for bed by 8:30 at the latest. I seriously love it but boy oh boy....I miss my college class schedule. Oh, and I miss living on campus. I truly love South Alabama. Never thought I would say it but I do.

I have felt like I am in a very "in-between" place lately. It's not the most fun but I know the Lord has something great to teach me and show me. Unfortunately, I fail and do not trust Him as often as I should. Silly me.

Well, it is 7:50.....I'm thinking of bed. Old lady anyone? :)

P.S. Yes for a 3 day weekend! Maybe you'll even get a post with a picture. Wouldn't that be something? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...