Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ah....Weekends

So even if you are an Auburn fan you will think this child is precious.....

Look how adorable....
I love this girl and can't wait to see her in 2 weeks! :)

A short update one me: This week was tough. I mean....tough. I think I cried at some point every single day. I can't really explain it but all I can say is, the Lord is good and encouraging. I am thankful for all that I am learning through student teaching and the good times and bad times..... Yesterday morning I received three baskets full of "teacher stuff" for my classroom. Back in the spring I received a scholarship from Alpha Delta Kappa. As if the scholarship wasn't enough of a blessing, they brought me baskets of fun things! I got crayons, markers, staplers, books, hand sanitizer, tape, sharpies, dry erase markers, enough paper to last me a while, and a million other little things. I could not be more grateful and while to most people this doesn't sound so special...for a teacher....it was like Christmas morning. It was just what I needed after a not-so-fun week.

I hope your weekend was more exciting than mine. I am thankful for rest though.

P.S. South Alabama beat their first D1 team.....Just saying. Bleed It Red!



Oh and Roll Tide!! (sorry Duke....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...