Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall? Is that you?

Well, it certainly felt a bit like fall this weekend. I'm not sure if it was the football or the fact that there was little humidity in the air making it feel a little cooler but either way I liked it. It was actually a pretty relaxing weekend. I did have to do lesson plans and it took me a few minutes to get back in the mode of doing those loooooooong lesson plans that we are required to do. Other than that, it was a fun weekend. Brett's parents came into town. We rested and watched football. All. Weekend. I mean....I understand watching your team play but is it really necessary to watch most of every single game that is on? In Brett's mind it is. Oh well. We did head out to see the best team ever remain undefeated. Seriously....eat that Auburn and Alabama. Jk. I'm an Alabama fan but I go to South and must represent. It was a beautiful day for football!
Love him.
We got to hang out with this lovely engaged couple. Ballin. OH, and South dominated. It was a nail-biter at a final score of 56-0. Hey, we may not have met our competition yet but we are still undefeated. Studly.

I love this time of year. No, I'm not a huge fan of the fact that weekends mean non-stop football....but I still like it. Student teaching is going well. I will say, it has been a rough couple of weeks for me. I have felt like I am in such a weird place. I am basically working a full-time job but not getting paid so I'm not really in college. haha. I'm tired....a lot. However, I see the Lord continue to reveal how faithful He is. Oh, and how much I suck sometimes. He is so good. He has given me such a love for teaching and continues to bless me in ways I can't even explain. Life is weird but so good. I pray that I would be a woman who seeks His face first daily and one who truly radiates His love and grace. Sorry for the random blabs.

P.S. How awesome are 4 day work weeks? Yeah. Fab.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...