Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An Early Weekend

Hello folks! I hope your week has been good so far! I just couldn't be more excited because it is officially the weekend for me! For the rest of you, I am sorry but it is hump day so that is something to be happy about! Also, I have a new addition to my room.
We have these all over our house. They are wall words. There are all sorts of quotes and verses that you can get printed in all different fonts and colors. I had been wanting one for a while and finally got one. I think that this verse is suitable and I will see it every night before I go to bed. I LOVE it! I am so thankful for the promise that my Father will make me dwell in safety. I plan on having these verses everywhere in my home one day!

Sorry for the short, seemingly pointless post... :)
Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Funny I have the same verse. I like my Font better. I love your blog. Have I mentioned that? I love you more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...