Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gardening Progress

So, I have to say, this is a super fun hobby! We are totally gardeners. I had no idea how fun it would be to walk out and see them change every single day! Well, in seeing these two pictures you can already tell we have progress.
Day 1...haha
After they were planted...
This week!!! WOW!! Look at how much everything has changed....
The first day I saw the tomatoes.....
This week....We have little clusters like this all over! So exciting! 
JalapeƱos everywhere! 
Day 1 on the left and this week on the right, although this bell pepper is growing so quickly and others are popping up all over! 
Last but not least, we have a lovely zucchini and squash popping up as well! 

It really is so exciting that we have progress! 
We were only a little bit worried that things might not grow! :) Cannot wait to see more progress and finally be able to pick our veggies! 

3 comments:

  1. how do you keep the random animals away???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Blake all the pictures and he said, "Wow!! They did a great job!" You have made your horticulturalist friend proud! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, honestly, I don't know! haha! I guess we have just been lucky this time! We haven't had a problem though!

    Kat, thanks! I am glad we did!! It has been so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...