Brett and I have officially made it to 6 months of marriage!
It has just flown by and I have learned so many things in this short time....
1. Expiration dates dont necessarily always apply....just saying.
2. Monthly meal planning and preparing grocery lists for the month has been a life saver!
3. To-do lists or simply projects you want done never end.
4. Falling asleep and waking up next to your best friend every single day is the best thing ever!
5. When you have a house....you never feel like it is clean enough.
6. He produces WAY more laundry than I do. hmmmm....
7. His definition of cleanliness isn't exactly the same as mine. :)
8. Being married is a lot of fun
9. It is also a lot of work
10. The Lord knew what He was doing when He decided that Brett would be the one to walk beside me for the rest of our lives.
I love you husband and am so thankful for the 6 happiest months of my life! You are the best!