Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Table Completion

So I mentioned a few posts ago that Brett made a coffee table for our house. We finally painted it and he finished it during his spring break. First we primed it....

I saw this and it was kind of my inspiration. I liked the two toned. We already have some dark furniture so we knew we wanted to lighten it up a bit. I can't remember the exact colors but we painted the legs and and bottom a cream color and the top a golden tan. 


I am really loving the way that it turned out! I feel like it compliments our room so well! My husband did a great job! 

Sorry about the blurry iPhone picture. I will be back soon! I have shot a couple of weddings with Bayleigh M. Photography and would love to share some of the shots from these weddings soon!

We will also be spending this next weekend in Atlanta! I am excited to get away with my husband, shop a little, and see the Braves play! What a wonderful way to start my spring break! :) 2 days! 

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive! Your husband did a great job on that table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good in your living room!! Great job, Brett! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...