Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Vacation With the Kittrell's

Wow. It has been a busy few weeks. I got back home last weekend but didn't stop because we brought sweet V home with us for the week. But, more on that later. The two weeks before I was with my future in-laws. No, we didn't get to go to Costa Rica but we still made the most of our time together. 

We headed to the mountains of north Georgia for a few days and also made a quick stop in Chattanooga and went to the aquarium and walked around. I really loved downtown Chattanooga. It was so pretty and seemed like there was so much to do!
Brett took on the challenge of finding us a cabin in Georgia so that we could get away for a few days. He definitely delivered. It was BEAUTIFUL!! (I didn't take any pictures of it but...so nice.)
While we were there we were able to do a lot. We went on a hike and had a picnic at a beautiful waterfall....I loved it because I got to take pictures which I like to do...just a bit. :) We also stayed in some, grilled out, fished, and went tubing down the river! 
May not be a hiker but I look the part....right?? :)

Drew is pumped.... haha
Around our cabin there were deer EVERYWHERE!! I mean..usually 5 to 10 in our yard. It was crazy. On the last day we were there Brett got a biscuit and the deer came really close. It doesn't take much to excite me so I thought this was great!
The few days to get away were great! It was fun to spend time with family and rest after a stressful couple of days with Brett's grandfather in the hospital!
I will be back soon with more updates! Sorry for the being a blogging slacker! The weeks are flying by and are so busy it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...