Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer....In Full Swing

I was not expecting to update for a bit because I am supposed to be in Costa Rica right now.....However, plans have changed. Brett and I went to LaGrange this past weekend to visit Eric, Linds, and this precious girl you are about to see a million pictures of. I feel like it is okay that I usually post a million pictures in my blog posts because I have been told by some that no one reads the writing anyways....haha. So here is our weekend in LaGrange to start.... Oh, and mom and Mangs, these are for you guys.....
Playing in her pool...
Cheesin' big time!!
Virginia showing us her "cold" face!
Mommy's kitchen toys come in handy!
Sweet little angel
I mean......melt.
AHH!! Time for some Monkey Joe's!!! haha
Silly V..
Jumpin' with Aunt Lou
V looks chill....Daddy looks nervous on this slide...
Her favorite place ever....haha
I have no words....
Don't think she should be going down the slide this way.... haha :)
Blurry but cute.. She is loving it!

After the weekend we headed to Phenix City. We were supposed to be leaving to go to Costa Rica on Wednesday. Brett's grandad was put in the hospital on Sunday so plans changed and we knew we couldn't go. Please keep him in your prayers over the next few days!! I have to say....I cannot complain too much. Although Costa Rica would have been wonderful, we have been enjoying our time here. Swimming, shopping, hanging out, and today we went out on the river.....Hey, when life gives you lemons right?
Hey Drew....
Cute boy...
Besides.....I think, I am more of a river girl anyways. I love to travel, I really do. But, I am such a homebody. Being on the river in a boat just screams summer to me! I love the water so I am completely content to just ride and jump in and swim for hours!
A beautiful day...
Anchoring out to swim....nice Brett...
A storm coming our way....
Yes. I cannot complain at all. It has been a fun couple of days here and I know it is exactly where we are supposed to be! I have loved spending time with Brett and his family!

One last thing....Bayleigh has put up a couple of previews from our engagement shoot with her. She did such a fabulous job! If you need pictures taken....she is WONDERFUL!! I cannot wait to see the rest and will post more as I get them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...