Saturday, March 12, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...

I have seen this on several different blogs and thought I'd play along. Maybe I am just bored....but it was fun...

Enjoy!

Favorite time of day: Mornings...I am definitely a morning person!

Favorite season: Love them all and love the changes each one brings but I am a summer girl at heart. Even though you basically can't look cute because of the humidity and you sweat uncontrollably....summer is my favorite.
imgres.jpg
Favorite month: Hmm....Honestly, probably November and April because they bring the biggest changes in weather around here....haha.

Favorite holiday: Christmas or my birthday..


Favorite subject in school: Well, growing up I loved English/Reading. Now that I teach these subjects, I'd have to say either reading or math.

Favorite channel: Fox, abcfamily, USA, or HGTV....four favorites? haha.

Favorite color: blue

Favorite song: Seriously...Brett could tell you, I am known for saying, "Oh my gosh! This is my favorite song!" about a million different songs. I have no idea. It changes...but I love a good love song..not cheesy but good.

Favorite movie: Italian Job (is that weird?) 
rorschach-pic.jpg
Favorite celebrity: Lately...I have been loving Katherine Heigl
imgres.jpeg
Favorite kind of music: I really love a little bit of everything :)

Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill
gilmore-girls-poster.jpg    one tree hill-2.jpg

Favorite thing to do: spend time with my family and Brett!

Favorite place in the world: Nothing like home....

Favorite hobby: I love to blog and be outside!

Favorite kind of animal: I mean...I love dogs but my whole life my favorite animal was a dolphin. I wanted to work at Sea World and train them. Don't laugh. I am on my way to that dream.... :)

Favorite place to live: I have only ever lived here in the south and can't imagine anywhere else. 

Favorite place to vacation: Anywhere tropical. Hawaii was AMAZING!

Favorite restaurant: Chick Fil A. :)

Favorite food: Spaghetti or anything Italian

Favorite thing to cook: I really enjoy cooking and BAKING so pretty much anything. (as long as I have a recipe...not so good at just making it up)

Favorite drink: Hi, I am Laura and I am addicted to diet coke. oops.
imgres.jpeg
Favorite chore: I mean....emptying the dishwasher..? Can't say I have a favorite chore. haha.

Favorite makeup: Bare Minerals

Favorite hair products: I am not really a "product" girl but I love Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. I pretty much just pick a new color every time I go to the store...haha
1997.png
Favorite lotion: Johnson's Body Care or Jergens soft shimmer

Favorite perfume: I don't have a signature perfume...Although I am kind of obsessed with wearing it. I mean I like to smell good...what can I say. I choose a new kind every time. Love Juicy Couture but right now I am using Vera Wang.

Favorite blogger: Oh.....lots to choose from. I'll give you three I LOVE (other than my family bloggers. LOVE you Mangs and Linds!) 

Favorite thing to blog about: Everything!

Favorite books: The Bible, Radical, Atonement Child, Pioneer Woman Bio, etc.

Favorite verse: I have many.....but here is a great promise:
"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body." -Philippians 3:20-21

I love that and cannot wait for that day!

Favorite thing to wear: pajamas? no seriously. Ok...for real I am a comfy dresser....but I do love sun dresses and in the winter LEGGINGS!

Favorite kind of day: I love any day that I get to spend with my family 

Favorite memory: Wow. Too many memories to name a favorite and I am sure there are plenty more to come...I'll let you know! :)

Why do I love this picture of us? I don't know. Strange.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...