Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well...It's About Time!

I know! I know! It has been f.o.r.e.v.e.r! I feel like so much has happened since I last blogged! I am in the middle of student teaching and my 20 consecutive solo days! I am all by myself and honestly, it has not been terribly stressful but it has been a lot of work! Loads of lesson plans and preparation for my weeks=not much time for blogging! But, I am loving it and I am halfway done!! In two weeks a good bit of craziness will be over!

I was able to have a little fun last weekend! Brett bought me Carrie Underwood/Billy Currington tickets for my birthday and finally the day came when it was time to go to the concert! It was like a birthday present almost 3 months later and it was FABULOUS! We had such a fun time!

Oh Billy....He was wonderful!

She was beautiful and talented and so entertaining! She definitely busted out some....
"How Great Thou Art" in the middle of "Jesus Take the Wheel." Best part of the night probably.
I tried to upload a few videos but blogger is being weird.

Katherine, I took a video of Billy Currington singing, "I Got A Feelin'" just for you! Remember when we were obsessed with that song? Speaking of Katherine I have to give a huge Happy Birthday!! It was on Tuesday but I just have to say it on here!!
I know we have plenty of other pictures together from wayyyyyyy long ago but this was one from the beginning of college and I thought it was funny. Crazy to think we have been friends for like 12 years!
And....look how far we've come! P.S. This was the most recent picture I have of us. Over a year ago. This is sad and needs to change soon! :) Love you!

In other news....well, not much is going on. I have been struggling through plenty and learning so much. I think that God has really used this semester to teach me about the power of prayer which is so encouraging. He has also revealed a lot of sin in my life. We have also been going to a Bible study/Discussion group on Wednesday nights. We are doing the video series, The Truth Project. It is basically a series that discuss how we can have a biblical worldview. It has been great to be with the Estis' of course and we have also met some pretty great people! I have learned so much and been so encouraged!

Lastly, I will be celebrating 2 and a half years with this boy tomorrow....and by celebrating I mean saying...."Yay. 2 1/2 years!" :) haha. Either way....I am happy to be in this sweet relationship and I love this boy with all my heart!
I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend!

Something to encourage you on your Monday....
"I see you there hanging on a tree. You bled and then you died and then you rose again for me. Now you are sitting on your heavenly throne...soon you will be coming home! You're beautiful! When we arrive at eternity's shore...where death is just a memory and tears are no more. We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring. Your bride will come together and we'll sing, You're beautiful!" -Phil Wickham

Loving this song right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...