Monday, August 2, 2010

This Weekend

After spending time with Eric, Linds, and Virginia it was time to head home to Mobile. I had so much fun with them but was happy to be getting back. I had a special guy follow me home on Saturday and it was so so good to see him. I swear....three weeks is a long time! We spent Saturday afternoon being lazy and playing in the pool.

Sunday was my 22nd birthday. Not feeling too much older although 22 sounds a bit old to me. I suppose it is because there will be lots of changes that this next year will bring. Anyways, I am thankful for another year and I hope and pray I will be able to look back this time next year and say that I am closer to the Lord than I was. With all that said, the birthday was a success. I received a new mac from my parents. I was shocked. Yes, I had been needing a new computer but totally wasn't expecting to get it yesterday! Thanks mom and dad! And......from the best boyfriend ever.....Carrie Underwood tickets! I was pretty much shocked about that too. How unexpected! He is too good to me! October 23rd cannot get here soon enough!! Thanks love! So I spent the day with family and it was so nice. Perfect day.

This post is short and sweet and without photos. My apologies. I will be back with my book for July which I can hopefully write about before Thursday. This week is busy. I go and meet my teacher I will be student teaching for on Wednesday and that night we are heading to Atlanta and then to CHICAGO on THURSDAY! I am so excited!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...