Sunday, August 9, 2009

Since I've Been Home...

Well, I must say I am doing exceptionally great at updating this blog. I believe I am up to one post a month! Whoops...I will hopefully get better as the school year gets started. So since I have been home I have been full speed. First of all, if you did not know...while I was in Brazil my niece was born. She was not supposed to arrive until I got home but this determined little girl chose to come a week early. She chose July 8, 2009 as the day of her arrival and she is doing great! So...upon arriving home I was able to meet this brand new addition to the family! Here are some shots of this perfect, little girl!


She is pretty much wonderful and we are loving every minute of having her!


After a few days of rest I got to meet up with the rest of the Brazil team and go to Panama City Beach, Florida. We went down to see everyone at beach project. It was so great to spend time with the team and other friends I hadn't seen in months! It made me realize how much I missed my team after not seeing them constantly for a few days! :)
Photo Courtesy of Hannah Meherg
Upon returning home from SBP I celebrated my 21st birthday! It was a fun day filled with family, friends, and 21 presents! Such a great day!
Photo Courtesy of Jeff Jacobs
Last but not least, this past weekend I was privileged enough to be a part of my best friends wedding! Yes, Blake and Katherine finally tied the knot and it was a beautiful and emotional day! Here are a few shots from this past weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...