Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here We Go Again

Well, the time has come and school has started again. Yesterday was my first day and all I can say is, "it is going to be one long semester". I have three semesters left and they will probably be the most stressful three of my college career, but hey, there is light at the end of the tunnel! There is always one plus to school starting and that is school supplies. Plus, I am an elementary education major so our school supplies can even be fun! I guess it's good that I love it since I will be purchasing it for the rest of my life.
Crayons anyone?

Also, because I am going to be a teacher at some point (Lord willing :) ) everyone has encouraged me to go ahead and start collecting things for my classroom. Well, between my mom and I, you don't have to tell us twice to go out and buy "fun teacher stuff"! So we have been collecting for a while now...
It is all in big tubs in my room

These tubs are full of books, toys, and many other educational tools

Oh, and don't worry. Included in these boxes of books are all the Dr. Seuss you could ever want!

It has been so fun to collect stuff for when I teach someday and the collection is only growing! I keep reminding myself and my mom (who loves to continue buying me things) that I still have three semesters left. Lord, please let these three go by fast! Anyways, that is all for now..
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...