Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Sister!

Today is my sisters birthday! I cannot explain how truly grateful and blessed I am to have such an incredible, Godly, encouraging woman to call my sister!
Mangs, thank you for being such a wonderful example to me! Thank you for loving to cook and bake with me. Thank you even more for loving to eat with me! :)

Thank you for being the boss of our family! :) haha. Thank you for loving us all so well!
Thank you for being equally excited about my engagement and marriage! :) Thank you for being a far better maid-of-honor than I was... (my bad... :)..haha)
Thank you for encouraging me in everything from my walk with the Lord to running a half marathon!
Thank you for loving Handy Manny (jk...) 

I love you and I am so thankful that you are my sister!! You are truly such a blessing!!

Happy Birthday Mangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...