Saturday, February 26, 2011

Final Disney Days

I'm sorry. I promise after this to stop putting up pictures of my sweet niece for a while. Wait...she is coming to town next weekend...Umm..We shall see. She is just adorable though. 

The last two days at Disney were a little more low key. We did some shopping and then took Virginia to the playground at the hotel, where I snapped a million pictures. Our last day we went to the Magic Kingdom again. Here are a few of the last batch of pictures from the week....




 Weeeeeeeee!!!!!! 

 Aunt Amy was blowing bubbles for her!


 So beautiful...

 Mmm....love Florida. The weather was perfect!

Try and tell me she isn't the most adorable little girl!

A little blurry but she was playing football with daddy.... :)


This trip was so much fun! This little girl is an absolute joy with the BEST personality! She is so happy all the time! It was such a great week with my family and nice to get away! Alrighty....I am done. Thank you for sticking around as I showed a whole lot of blog love to this sweet girl on our family vacation!

Hope your weekend has been restful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...