Friday, December 17, 2010

Where Are You Christmas?

Christmas break = So far....so good. :) I am loving relaxing and not having any responsibilities. It has been so great being with Brett and his parents for the last couple of days! Last night we went to Callaway Garden's, Fantasy in Lights. It was a little rainy but cleared up just for us! It was a perfect night, just cool enough to let us know it was winter! :)

Beautiful sky....

Pretty nativity...


 Twas the night before Christmas....

Loved those twinkling lights.....
Looking a little tired and windblown but it really was such a fun night!

Today we headed to do a little Christmas shopping in the Auburn area. I remembered Linds telling me about a cupcake shop in Auburn and well, nothing more needed to be said. :) We headed to Gigi's cupcakes. 



 I mean...I had no doubt they would be delicious and they did not disappoint!! 

 Naturally, I chose the one with the most chocolate. It was so incredibly good.

 They were all decorated so pretty!

 If you are in the Auburn area you should definitely check it out. It is one of the few perks of Auburn. Sorry Auburn friends....a small dig. :)

I am certainly sad to leave the Kittrell's tomorrow but excited for a day with this little girl tomorrow...


Happy Friday! Oh, and 7 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...