Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Enjoying Summer

This past weekend was so much fun. I put my to-do list away for the most part and spent it with family. Eric, Lindsey, and Virginia came into town and therefore the camera was ready to go. Over 400 pictures...whoops! I won't share all of them although they surely wouldn't bore you. She is the most adorable child in the world. No joke.
Sweet faces...
Big girl!

Mmm...I so enjoyed cuddling with this little girl!
Look at that happy girl and those big blue eyes! She loved swimming in her pool!!
Laughing with Aunt Amy

There was a constant crowd surrounding this girl. 6 people surrounded her tiny pool! :)
It was a fun weekend to just kick our feet back and relax!

No, I am not her mother....just a very proud aunt....and who wouldn't be? She is simply perfect!
She is about to be 1 year old and I cannot believe it! I love her! I am also wrapping up my last week of teaching! I cannot believe it is over! It is definitely bittersweet. I will miss those kids but I am ready to relax....and have my gallbladder removed...haha! Hope everyone is having a good week! Happy Hump Day!


1 comment:

  1. Love love love all of her faces!!! She looks like she has the BEST personality!! Glad y'all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...