Friday, March 5, 2010

A Friday Night Date..

That is right. I had a date tonight. In fact...I had two dates tonight. We went to some adventurous places. We dressed up. We danced the night away. We watched a movie together. We read a story together. It was a glorious night. Who were my dates you may be wondering.....





Only the cutest red-headed children you have ever seen...

I had the privilege to spend my Friday night with these two and truly loved every minute of it. When I got to their house they were watching, The Swiss Family Robinson. LOVE it! Naturally....we pretended like we were fighting off pirates. Then...we headed to MC's room for a dance party. Alvin and the Chipmunks music. Sadly..I remembered these songs from when I was younger and watched these movies. I knew the words better than them. We had so much fun!! Obviously from the pictures above.....we enjoyed dressing up. Then...with a story and a prayer...it was sadly time for bed. All in all, a fabulous Friday night!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I get to see this sweet face on Sunday and I cannot wait!
Mmm...Edible? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...